Many years ago, gamblers had no choice but to play just a few games – roulette, poker, slots and dice. Today everything is different. Visit the site of any online casino and you will find many different gambling games, most of which are slots. Poker and other card games are almost as competitive as video game machines, especially blackjack and Texas Hold’em. Today we will take a closer look at how to play blackjack card game, also called 21.
Blackjack is a simple multiplayer game that belongs to the type of table games. As in all table games, here players team up and play not against each other, but against the dealer. If you prove to be stronger than the dealer, you will receive an immediate payout. The rules of the game are very simple and you will quickly learn them by reading this article. Blackjack is a great game for both having fun and earning big jackpots. Let’s move on to the details.
How to play blackjack online
These days, you don’t even need to leave your home to play any casino game. It is enough to create an account on any site and join the table. This way you can play anytime and exactly when it suits you. But, before we conquer the casino, let’s take a look at how to play blackjack:
- The blackjack table is designed for 2-7 players.
- The game features a standard 52-card deck.
- Kings, Queens and Jacks have a value of 10.
- Ace is worth 1 or 11 depending on your hand.
- Cards from 2 to 10 have a value according to their number.
- At the beginning of the round, all players place a bet.
- The dealer deals 2 cards to all players and to himself.
- Now each player must choose how he plays his hand.
- You can hit (take an additional card), stand (keep your current hand), double down (get 1 card and double your bet), split (if you have a pair, you can keep only one card, draw another card and double your bet).
- After all players have placed their bets, the dealer plays his own hand.
- If you end up collecting more points than the dealer, but not exceeding 21, you get a payout.
As you can see, the rules of the game are very simple. You can quickly learn them by playing a couple of test games at an online casino.
Winning strategies for pro blackjack
Now that you’ve learned how to play blackjack, it’s time to move on to the second part – how to win at blackjack like a pro. In many ways, winning at blackjack depends on your luck, but if you use certain tactics, you can increase your chance of winning. So, the basic winning strategy is:
- Learn how to play blackjack. Theory is just as important as practice.
- Split Aces and Eights. So, you have a better chance of not over-hitting and getting a strong combo.
- Dealer is Stand at 17. Try to find tables where the dealer is Stand at Soft 17. This will make a big difference to your bankroll and make winning easier.
- Set your limits. Choose the amount you will be playing for this evening. As soon as the balance is over, immediately get up from the table.
These are just basic tips and tactics that any beginner can master. When playing blackjack, you will create your own tactics and find unique moves that will bring you victory.